Friday, October 1, 2010

Rose got a new play toy :)


I went out (with my dad to foot the bill) and got a Nikon D3000 yesterday! I'm so excited!

I've wanted one forever!!! (it's kind of a "half-early 18th birthday present/ sorry we're getting divorced" kinda gift, I don't usually get very expensive techy things. )
I'm so happy though. I spent last night setting it up (instead of doing my homework- who does work on Thursday night, anyways?) 
I took some photos this morning, so thought i'd go right ahead and share :)
Hope everyone had (or is still having) a wonderful Friday!


My amazing morning creation (iced coffee w/ a scoop of Vanilla Fro-yo)

Breakfast! Some All-Bran Original, Fage Greek Yogurt, dried blueberries, walnuts, and a
couple of chopped Hershey kisses

I was in too much of a rush this morning to figure out how to use self time but
I thought I'd show you my outfit anyway. :) (The pants are my fave part- old green horse-back riding pants)

A close up of my favorite necklace

And the deal breaker- the shoes!
xo
Rose



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new camera! I often go shopping with my dad so he'll foot the bill as well. And I'm 34. I think some things never change. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete